Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Claims
Suffering an injury in an accident, or caused by medical negligence, can cause more than just physical pain. You may find yourself with a long-term disability as a result of your injuries and if you find yourself unable to work you may start to struggle financially as well.
Our compensation claim team have the experience and know-how needed to maximise the chances of success for your claim representing whether you live locally to us in Fordingbridge, Ringwood and the New Forest area, or nationwide – so get in touch with our team today.
Appointing the Right Compensation Claim Specialist
It is essential that the solicitor you choose for your personal injury or medical negligence claim is a specialist – but how can you be sure that your solicitor is a genuine expert?
The best way to check is to find out whether they are a member of one of a small number of specialist legal panels.
Our team of claims solicitors includes fully accredited members of all 3 of the main specialist panels – the Law Society Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Solicitors’ Panels, and the Solicitors Panel run by campaigning patient justice charity AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents).
And these panels are highly selective – out of well over 100,000 solicitors nationwide, for example, just 180 are on both of the Law Society and AvMA medical negligence panels.
That means if you instruct us, you can be sure that you are in experienced and reliable hands.
In contrast, there are no solicitors on either of the medical negligence panels anywhere else in the Fordingbridge, Ringwood, Verwood or New Forest area.
Types of injury claims we cover
Many clients have benefitted from our knowledge and experience in recent years – here are just some of the types of claims we can help you with:
- Fatal accident claims and Inquests
- Head injury compensation
- Industrial disease claims
- Medical negligence claims [medical negligence is also known as clinical negligence]
- Road traffic accident claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Trips and slip injury compensation
- Work accident claims
Your Injury Claim – How We Can Help
- We offer clients FREE initial phone advice
- We offer a FREE no strings attached first appointment in respect of any medical negligence or personal injury claim
- Our team are happy to make hospital and home visits to clients throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset who cannot come into the office to see us
- Furthermore, you don’t need to worry about legal fees – we run compensation claims using ‘no win, no fee agreements’
Entitled to Compensation? Don’t Delay – Call Our Solicitors Today
All compensation claims have strict deadlines. That’s why it’s so important that you do not delay contacting a specialist solicitor – or you could find you have lost your right to claim the compensation you deserve.
For FREE phone advice call one of our specialist this team now on (01425) 652110, or email us using the contact box below.