Employment law advice for employees
Losing your job or going through any other dispute at work can be incredibly stressful. What’s more, employment law is complicated and the regulations surrounding it are regularly updated.
That’s why it’s so important that you get the right legal advice at an early stage from a specialist employment lawyer. Our team represent clients in Fordingbridge, Ringwood, the New Forest area and nationwide – so get in contact with us today for FREE initial phone advice.
How we can help you
Our team will let you know where you stand and will work with you to negotiate a fair in reasonable settlement.
What’s more, our employment lawyers offer no strings attached initial FREE phone advice.
We can help you with a wide range of employment law issues including:
- Breach of contract
- Constructive dismissal
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination claims
- Drafting service agreements and employment contracts
- Harassment at work claims
- Non-payment of wages
- Paternity & Maternity rights
- Settlement Agreements
- Transfer of an undertaking
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
For local employment law advice you can rely on – call now
- Simply call us on Fordingbridge (01425) 652110
- Alternatively just e-mail us using the contact box on the right-hand side of this page, or at email@example.com requesting a call back